Forest Products Association of Canada (FPAC) is the voice of Canadian wood, pulp, paper, and bio-products producers nationally and internationally. Canada’s forest products industry generates $73.6 billion annually and exports over half of that to the world.
We have a hard-working team that is committed to supporting each other and are looking for a new administrative assistant to join our group.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Manage logistics for committee meetings.
- Support FPAC events and special initiatives.
- Reception coverage.
- Liaise with suppliers.
- Circulate and monitor payable invoices.
- Website updates-Members Only area.
- Other administrative duties.
- 3-5 years recent related administrative experience.
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision.
- Reliable, motivated individual with a willingness and passion to learn and grow professionally.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time-management skills required to coordinate multiple activities and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in speaking and comprehending both English and French is an asset.
- Fast learner who can work independently, and as part of a team.
- Knowledgeable using Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
Interested in Applying?
At FPAC we are committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion. We celebrate it within our team and believe that our different backgrounds and experiences make us stronger. With every person we hire, we aim to add to a culture where everyone is valued and all employees can grow.
Interested candidates should apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 6, 2021.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest but only those under consideration will be contacted.